Unless otherwise indicated, the use of the ADB Data Library (the Site) and any such data published on the Site is made available under a CC BY 3.0 IGO License, whose full text can be found at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/igo/.
This means that
- ADB retains full copyright ownership of all material unless otherwise specified.
- You are free to share (copy, distribute, and use the database), create (produce works from the database) and adapt (modify, transform, and build upon the database) for both commercial and non-commercial purposes at no cost as long as you acknowledge the copyright of ADB is properly credited and cite the source of the data as follows:
- "Contains information from [database name], © ADB [year] which is made available under a [license]."
- You may not claim or imply that ADB has sponsored, approved, or endorsed the manner or purpose of your use or reproduction of the data, nor may you use ADB’s logo in conjunction with such use or reproduction, unless you have prior written permission from ADB.
- Your use of data through the available Application Programming Interfaces (API) should comply with the technical specifications provided in the Site. You shall not use APIs to create denial of service, disruption in the service, and in general to interfere with the normal operations of ADB and the site. Offenders may be denied further use of the API at the sole discretion of ADB, which may take other steps if necessary to protect its rights.
ADB reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any data, or any means of accessing or utilizing any data on this site, at its sole discretion with or without prior notice.
This license does not
- apply to computer programs used in the making or operation of the database;
- the ADB logo or other emblems;
- material that ADB does not have rights to;
Neither does this license cover any patents over the contents or the Database nor any trademarks associated with the Database.
ADB provides the information, documents, data and databases, maps and materials (together, "Materials") contained in this Site solely as a resource for its users without any form of assurance. Whilst ADB tries to provide high quality content, the Materials provided on this website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
ADB specifically does not make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy orcompleteness of any such Materials, nor does it guarantee uninterrupted data access services. In addition, this website may contain advice, opinions, and statements of various information providers and content providers. ADB does not represent or endorse the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of the Materials or of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider or content provider, or any user of this website or other person or entity. Reliance upon the Materials or any such opinion, advice, statement, or other information shall be at your own risk. ADB will not be liable in any capacity for damages or losses to the user that may result from the use of or reliance on the Materials or any such advice, opinion, statement or other information.
ADB and its affiliate offices, likewise, shall not be responsible for any errors, omissions or inadvertent alterations that may occur in the disclosure of content on its website. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the findings, interpretations, and conclusions expressed in the Materials on this site are those of the various information providers and content providers and are not necessarily those of ADB or its Board of Directors.
By making and designation of or reference to a particular territory or geographical area, or by using the term “country” in the website, ADB does not intend to make any judgment as to the legal or other status of any territory or area.
The boundaries, colors, denominations, or any other information shown in any map in this Site do not imply any judgment on the part of ADB concerning the legal status of any territory, or any endorsement or acceptance of such boundaries, colors, denominations, or information.
Reference in this website to any specific commercial products, process, service, manufacturer, or company does not constitute its endorsement or recommendation by ADB. ADB is not responsible for the contents of any "off-site" web page referenced from this server.
Exclusion of Liability
Nothing herein shall constitute or be considered to be a limitation upon or a waiver of the privileges and immunities of ADB, which are specifically reserved.
Third Party Content
ADB does not necessarily hold copyright to each chapter, table, figure, data set, photograph, illustration, or other contribution to a work in a data set. ADB therefore does not warrant that the use of any third-party-owned individual content contained in the collection will not infringe on the rights of third parties. You assume full responsibility for the use of the material and conformity to the laws of copyright, defamation and privacy, and shall hold ADB harmless from any claims arising as a result of the use of the material.
You may not redistribute or reuse data identified as restricted data without the prior consent of the original provider.
We encourage you to notify ADB regarding data quality and other issues by contacting the ADB Webmaster.