Information on the amount of assistance approved by the Asian Development Bank from its Ordinary Capital Resources in the form of public sector (sovereign) loans, as of 31 December 2017.
Data includes the approved loan amounts, interest rates, disbursements, repayments, and undisbursed balance.
Numbers may not sum precisely because of rounding.
- Under Interest Rate, the first rate represents interest charge during the grace period and the second rate represents interest charge during the amortization period. For loans that have different interest rates applied for each 6-month interest period (e.g. Pool-Based Loan, LIBOR-Based Loans), the interest rate is shown as "0".
- Original approved amounts are based on US$ equivalent at time of loan negotiation.
- Cancellations and disbursements are based on exchange rates adopted by ADB at the time of transaction.
- Repayments received are based on historical rates.
- Principal outstanding and undisbursed balance are based on exchange rates adopted by ADB for period end reporting 31 December 2017.
Data and Resources
|Modified Date|| |
|Release Date|| |
|Temporal Coverage|| |
Monday, January 1, 1968 - 00:00 to Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 00:00
English (United States)
|Public Access Level|| |
China, People's Republic of
Micronesia, Federated States of
Hong Kong, China
Korea, Republic of
Lao People's Democratic Republic
Papua New Guinea